Friday, December 13, 2019

Friendly Fill-Ins - December 13th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend
Another fun friendly fill in Friday! Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. Time flying stresses me this time of year. It seems like everything is going by so fast!

2. My favorite holiday film is It's A Wonderful Life. I can watch that one over and over.

3. If you ask me, pretty lights and decorations makes this season merry and bright.

4. Looking at old pictures brings back memories.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I like that movie too, but topped watching it because I cry too much. I agree, this time of year does go by fast. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is flying and I often wish I could slow it down so I can "smell the roses."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I am completely with you on time flying. The fact that Christmas is so close already makes me feel melancholy, because I worry I've missed out on so much of the season with everything that goes on this time of year. And I'm also with you on all those pretty lights and decorations. They make everything so wonderful and perfect this time of year! Merry Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.