Thursday, December 26, 2019

Friendly Fill-Ins - December 27th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday! Here are my answers to this weeks statements...




1. On New Year's Eve, I am not really sure what we'll be doing, but I'm guessing going out for dinner and coming home to watch the ball drop at midnight.

2. My focus word for 2020 is organization. I'm going to focus on organizing my new house and doing a better job with my review schedule.

3. Being able to forget past mistakes is the best thing about starting a new year. It's time to look ahead

4. My personal goals for 2020 include organizing my new home to be exactly the way we want it.



1 comment:

  1. hank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I need to get more organized too :) Have a nice weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.