Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Favorite Books of 2019






It's that time of year when everyone puts together their favorite books of the year.  These are mine from 2019.  They are books I rated five kitties, but I would have rated them higher if I rated books higher than a five.



The House on Hallowed Ground by Nancy Cole Silverman
For my review, click here.



Park Avenue Summer by Renee Rosen
For my review, click here.



Murder She Uncovered by Peg Cochran
For my review, click here.



Fields' Guide to Abduction by Julie Mulhern
For my review, click here.



Not A Creature Was Stirring by Christina Freeburn
For my review, click here.



Bread Bags & Bullies by Steven Manchester
For my review, click here.



Southern Harm by Caroline Fardig
For my review, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.