Friday, March 12, 2021

Friendly Fill-Ins - March 12th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...

1. I have given up trying to keep the kittens off my pillow.  For reasons only known to them, they prefer my pillow to any other one.  Usually it's when my head is on the pillow too. So, we share. 

2. On St. Patrick's Day, I stay home and away from crowds

3. I get cranky when my computer doesn't work right.  If things don't go fast, I'm so annoyed.  I've become very spoiled.

4. A NY Yankee bracelet is my good luck charm.  My father bought it for me when I was a child.  He had taken me to a doubleheader when I was a kid.  It was just the two of us.  My brother had just been born and was home with my mother.    After he passed away, I've been carrying it in my pocketbook all the time.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Way back when, I used to think I'd keep my kitties off of my pillow, off of my counters, and all that jazz. Fast forward to now, and my kitties go anywhere and everywhere they want, pillows and counters and all, because they rule the house. And your answer to #4 is so sweet. I'm so glad you have that bracelet attached to a wonderful memory with your father. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sorry your Dad is no longer with you, but what a nice memory and good luck charm. I know all about sharing my pillow with the cats. :) Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.