Friday, March 5, 2021

Friendly Fill-Ins - March 5th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...


1. Nothing is better than playing with my kitties.  I could watch them play and run around for hours and it makes me happy.

2. I have to start to limit my Facebook and Twitter time in the near future.  It's just taking up too much of my time, but who knows when "the near future" is 😃

3. A good night's sleep makes me feel energized.  I don't always sleep through the night, but when I do, I'm feeling very energized in the morning.

4. I would advise others to think very seriously before adopting a pet.  It's the most rewarding experience to give these babies a loving home, but if you don't have the time to devote or can't for whatever reason, then it might not be a good idea for you.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I especially like #4, many people don't realize the cost and can't afford necessary vet care. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! As is very often the case, I relate to all of your answers. #1 is so very true. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.