Friday, August 16, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - August 16th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. I am so not looking forward to doing grocery shopping.  Not my favorite thing.
2. Daisy cottage cheese with either pineapple or strawberries is surprisingly delicious.
3. I need a welcome sign at my front door that says fans of cats only.
4. I would move to a larger house if it meant that I could have as many cats as I wanted.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Cookie wishes everyone a Happy Friday!













4 comments:

  1. Cookie is a cutie- I want to rub that tummy. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am not a fan of grocery shopping either. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie is cute, but I better wish a happy Saturday now.
    Good fill ins. I don't like grocery shopping either. At the beginning of Covid I started ordering everything online and have stuck to it ever since. The store I order from is very good at sending out items with a long date. I agree with#3 also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grocery shopping, but only when I'm not hungry or in a rush for any reason. Hello Cookie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the kids were little, shopping on Saturday morning when they were asleep and my Sweetie was home asleep was my only alone time!

    Cookie, thank you for the happy Friday wishes, I do hope you've had a great weekend and I thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.