Friday, August 30, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - August 30th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. The summer is just about over, and I have yet to spend any time at the beach.
2. The highlight of my summer was getting a Kindle Scribe.  Nothing else really happened this summer.  
3. I can't think of any fictional character I really relate to.
4. My interest in being a crazy cat lady began when I got married 37 years ago.  We always had dogs when I was growing up, but my husband introduced me to cats, and I've been a cat mom ever since.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 



Finally, it's Friday!
I'm pooped!

















5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your answers are fantastic. How exciting that you got a Kindle Scribe! I'm still using the Kindle my parents got me for Christmas roughly a dozen years ago, but I love it so much and take it with me everywhere. And what a sweet story on how you became a cat lady. Well done to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They better watch out before they sit down on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. It is funny we both became cat ladies because of our hubbies. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't been to the beach, either, and I miss it so much.

    Friday is a great day to be pooped, you have a weekend to recover. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother had dogs and my nan had cats. As she only lived across the road I spent a lot of time with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.