Friday, July 15, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 15th


A brand new meme hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements. This looks like fun.

Here are my answers...



WEEK 10: July 15, 2016


1. I prefer reading and TV to any other hobby. I wish I could knit or crochet, but I'm not very creative. Reading and TV are my favorite pasttimes.

2. Going back to work after being laid off for a year, was much harder than I expected. I thought I'd be so happy and relieved to have a job again, but it was hard getting back to work schedule instead of making a schedule to do whatever I wanted, when I wanted. Although, it is a relief to be earning money again.

3. One way that I relax is to read. I love sinking into a good book and just getting caught up in a fantasy world for a few hours.

4. My cats always make me smile. Cats do the craziest things and seem truly happy when I come home - okay so they know they are about to be fed, but at least they are happy to see me :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I enjoyed your answers. Cats always make me happy too :) Crocheting is very easy- I am sure you could do it and make toys for your kitties :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, especially to #1, #3, and #4. Although, I like reading and writing best. I am always doing one or the other. They keep me going. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.