Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 29th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Last week I got crazy busy so I missed out on the fill-ins, but I'm back this week.

Here are my answers...



WEEK 12: July 29, 2016


1. One quirk I have is when I see my cats like a particular flavor of food, I buy cartons of it. Of course then they immediately decide they don't like it after all. LOL

2. My favorite comic strip is Garfield - anything with cats, of course :) He's so cuddly :)

3. I am really happy when the work week is over and I get to spend two days relaxing, reading and spending time with my kitties and husband.

4. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to California. Since I'm in New York, I'd love to drive from one end of the country to the other. Then, I'd get to stop at as many states as I could fit in.





.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Cats always do that with food, the little stinkers. I hope you get to go on your road trip. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs to do a cross-country road trip at least once! We've criss-crossed back and forth a few times when we were living in PA and visiting my family members out here in Washington State - it's kind of a bummer we don't have that 'need' now that we moved back here. Luckily one of my sisters currently lives in Kansas, so we'll probably do that trip if not this summer, next. I'd love to go all the way to NYC, though! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Quirks, Comics, Happiness and Road Trips – Friendly Fill-In Friday Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that I am late, but it is important that I visit. Life has been a little stressful lately. I love your fill-ins and I do read your posts, even when I can’t comment; sometimes it is hard from my smart phone. Thank you for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins.
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.