Thursday, July 7, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 8th



A brand new meme hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements. This looks like fun.

Here are my answers...

WEEK 9: July 8, 2016


1. Catching up on my DVR shows was easier than I expected.

2. Bucket list:
1. travel around the world
2. move someplace else, but I'm not sure where
3. write a book.

3. I cannot believe I'm still working. I was hoping to be retired by now but I'm not even 60 yet.

4. If I could retire, I would do it today and travel around the world.

7 comments:

  1. If you could retire today and travel, where would be the first place on your list?

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps writing the book would provide you the income you need to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I hope you can retire soon and travel all around the world and write a book. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers. I would love to travel around the world. I hope you will be able to one day. Have a great day and wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answers always make me smile. You get on a roll and link it all together. I am planning a retirement move, too.
    Have a great weekend. Thank you for being part of Friendly Fill-Ins. Hugs.
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I would be back to work by now! It's been 10 years now home with kids, and I don't even know where to begin now?! It's weird - I mean, I worked for 13 years before I had the kids.
    Yeah, I'd rather travel too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.