Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Binge Watcher #1 - #bingewatchersclub


I'm really excited about this new meme. It's started by Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! It's for those of us who love our TV binge watching. This is a great place to share the TV shows we are binge watching and what's next on our lists to watch.


I just finished watching the three seasons of...

Grace and Frankie

It has a great cast of Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston.  I would call this a dramedy...it has a little of both.  Grace and Frankie are shocked when their husbands ask them for a divorce after 40 years of marriage.  They are even more shocked to learn that the husbands have been in love with each other for the last 20 years and are now getting married.  Talk about a blended family.  It has its funny moments and sad ones too.  The characters deal with real life problems.  I couldn't stop watching.

Now I'm watching...

Ray Donovan


I've only seen the fist two episodes of this one.  It stars Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight.  So far, it's good.  It takes place in Hollywood.  When they need a guy to fix the problems of the rich and famous, Ray comes to their rescue.  It seems like he has his own family problems that are going to need his fixing too.

Shows still on my list to finish watching...


  • Orange is the New Black, season 5
  • Longmire, season 5
  • Bloodline, season 3


I'm always looking for suggestions of what to binge watch next.  So, if you have any, please feel free to leave them in the comments section.


3 comments:

  1. I have heard of these two and I have wanted to watch Orange is the New Black. Which I might add to my Watch list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta watch Orange too but I am binging Elementary right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of Grace and Frankie and it sounds good. I also need to watch Orange is the New Black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.