Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday - June 21st



This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.



Another new cozy mystery series. This looks good. I love collectible type of items and a small town setting is always perfect for a cozy mystery.





Synopsis from Goodreads:

Callie Reed makes a long overdue visit to her aunt Melodie, who lives in a fairy-tale cottage in quaint Keepsake Cove, home to a bevy of souvenir and collectible shops on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Just as they’re beginning to reconnect, Callie discovers her aunt’s body on the floor of her music box shop. Grief-stricken, Callie finds she can’t accept Melodie’s death being called accidental. How could her strong and healthy aunt take such a fatal fall? And why was she there in the middle of the night?

As Callie searches for the truth, signs seem to come from her late aunt through a favorite music box, urging Callie on. Or are they warnings? If Callie isn’t careful, she could meet a similar deadly fate amid Melodie’s collection.


Genre: Cozy Mystery, #1 A Keepsake Cove Mystery
Publisher: Midnight Ink
Release date: November 8, 2017

9 comments:

  1. Waiting for something good then

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice start to a new series. I'm shocked there are no animals on the cover - almost all cozies feature some animal on the cover now it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I love mysteries and am always looking for a new series. I haven't read anything by this author, but I will definitely check her out. I hope you enjoy this one!

    My WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/06/waiting-on-wednesday-because-you-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! I'm a fan of the small town cozies as well.

    Here's mine:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2017/06/cant-wait-wednesday-watch-me-disappear.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy a good cozy mystery from time to time :) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO Very interesting sounding. I hope you enjoy it!

    My CWW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2017/06/cww-becoming-of-noah-shaw.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds very interesting, I don't think I've every read a "cozy mystery", I'm going to have to take a peek of more of them. Enjoy your read and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love many genres of books, but I'm very much loving cozy mysteries right now : ) Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't heard of this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't read a lot of cozy mysteries, but I do always love their titles! Hope you can get your hands on this one soon!
    Check out my Can't Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.