Thursday, June 22, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 23rd


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 59: June 23, 2017

1. A recurring dream I have is winning the lottery. Well, it's a daydream, does that count?

2. Turn lemons into lemonade.  I know it's a cliche, but I hate when anyone obsesses over bad things that are out of their control instead of trying to make the best of things.  I know it's hard, but I never see the point in making yourself sick over something you have no control over.

3. The changing weather is driving me crazy!  It's summer, just stick with that for now :)

4. Lately, I have been tired and restless.  I have no idea why.

3 comments:

  1. You and Vicki think alike in terms of your daydreams. :-) Winning the lottery is one of my daydreams too. It might become reality if I actually played. Haha

    I hope you have a great weekend, Yvonne. Hopefully you will be able to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather isn't changing it has been hot, is hot, and will be hot until fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so very much agree with you. All of your answers are relatable this week. So, daydream about winning the lottery, while you have some cold lemonade in the heat of Summer, and try to relax! *wink* HUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.