Thursday, June 29, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 30th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 60: June 30, 2017

1. My next vacation will be at the Jersey shore.  I don't know when I'll be going but sometime during the summer.  I'm looking forward to it.

2. Fireworks can be both dangerous and beautiful.  Be careful!

3. This week, I am thankful my family (including the furry ones) are all in good health.

4. Freedom is so important and not to be taken for granted.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. The Jersey shore sounds like a nice place to vacation. I am glad everyone is healthy right now in your family, definitely something to be thankful for. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good health is truly a blessing. Have a great fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard the Jersey Shore is a great spot to visit!

    I am glad everyone is in good health in your household, Yvonne!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have a great time at the Jersey Shore. I've never been there, but have heard lots about it.

    Have a blessed week and a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize for my lateness in responding. Although I read posts last week, with Chloe Jo in the hospital, it has been difficult. As I write this, she is back in the hospital for observation and tests. Thanks for understanding.
    The Jersey Shore. I was there in 1977, with ROTC. It was fun! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.