Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Friday 56




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.


It's that simple.

This week I'm reading...




From 56% on my Kindle...

Lizzy considers it for a moment. "I would love to go to the beach, but right now I would prefer to be in a bar, with an excellent bartender making me very stiff drinks. I'm sorry," she says, seeing Nell's face, which is aghast at the thought of being in a noisy bar.

5 comments:

  1. I can relate to needing a stiff drink... lol... Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's a good one! Maybe she she should take the bartender to the beach ;) Have a great weekend!
    Here's my Friday post: Inspiration Pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quote is interesting. Thanks for mentioning the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of great things about this author. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm with Lizzy...sometimes being in a bar is the best choice. LOL.

    I just downloaded this book this week. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.