Friday, June 2, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 2nd


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 56: June 2, 2017

1. A law I would like to see passed is no tolerance for cruelty to animals.

2. My favorite card game is gin rummy. I don't particularly like or play card games, but that's the one I would pick if I had to.

3. With Summer unofficially here, I hope it stops feeling like we are in Fall.

4. A favourite Summer memory is when I was a teenager my parents sent me and my brother to spend part of the summer with my aunt and cousins in Florida. We had a great time seeing and doing different things including going to Disney. 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I think that would be a great law. Your childhood summers sound wonderful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, Yvonne! Fun post! Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on #1! Send us your Fall weather. It is my favourite. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be great if we could stamp out animal cruelty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your idea for a law. I don't know why people have to be so mean to animals and to children, too.

    It sounds like you had fun summers when you were a child. My uncle was in the Navy and was stationed in both Key West and in Jacksonville, FL. They invited me to spend one summer with them. Boy, did I want to go! But, my mama wouldn't let me go. She said, "What if you get sick?" Though I didn't say it to her(it would have been seen as back-talking her), my thought was, "I'm pretty sure they have doctors in Florida, too!".

    Even our Falls feel like Summer. :)

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.