Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just For Fun Reading Challenge


This is the first time I'm doing this challenge and I couldn't resist. It sounds perfect for me. It's hosted by Lori at Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book

Here are the details...

Read 1, yes, just 1 book for fun each month.

All book formats are allowed, printed, audio, e-book.
These books can be counted in your total books read for the year challenge and to one other challenge such as a Where Are You Reading Challenge but try not to cross them over to many other challenges as they really are to be read
JUST FOR FUN!

I am committing to read just one book for fun each month!

JANUARY - Dogs Don't Lie by Clea Simon
FEBRUARY - Shiver by Jo Leigh
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

This should be fun! 

1 comment:

  1. I am joining you all for this one :)

    Looking forward to it

    carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.