Sunday, November 13, 2011

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge 2011 - Wrap Up



Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
hosted by The Book Vixen


The goal of this challenge was to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2011 than you did in 2010. I read a total of 75 books in 2010. My goal was to read 6-10 books (Out of Breath level) more and I already succeeded. Here's what I read so far in 2011 and the year still has a month and a half to go...

1. Go Small or Go Home by Heather Wardell
2. Dewey Nine Lives by Vicki Myron
3. Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
4. Bloated Goat by Manley Peterson
5. How Sweet It Is by Sophie Gunn
6. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
7. The Innocent by Vincent Zandri
8. Dead As A Doornail by Charlaine Harris
9. Soul Sacrifice by Leanore Elliot
10. Kiss the Girls by James Patterson
11. Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
12. The Wishing Hour by Jewel Adams
13. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
14. Stir Until Thoroughly Confused by Heather Wardell
15. Capable of Murder by Brian Kavanagh
16. Three Sisters by Helen Smith
17. Indefensible by Pamela Callow
18. From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
19. Vestal Virgin by Suzanne Tyrpak
20. Fatal Embrace by Aris Whittier
21. Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
22. The Embroidered Corpse by Brian Kavanagh
23. Anasazi Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
24. Better Together by Raymond Rose
25. A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris
26. Bloody Ham by Brian Kavanagh
27. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
28. Mayan Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
29. Miss Hildreth Wore Brown by Olivia de Belle Byrd
30. Haunting Jordan by P.J. Alderman
31. A Red Hot Mess by Kimberly Van Meter
32. Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Wood
33. The Shepherd by ethan Cross
34. Opal Fire by Barbara Annino
35. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
36. Executive Sick Days by Maria E. Schneider
37. With Victoria's Blessing by Mary Nichols
38. The Last Darling by Cloud Buchholz
39. Montezuma's Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
40. Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
41. Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sofie Kelly
42. Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
43. Cruise Ship Chronicles: Cozumel Cool by James Vaughn
44. Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione
45. Deadly Reunion by June Shaw
46. Keepsake Crimes by Laura Childs
47. You Can Be Happy by Richard Carlson
48. The Reckoning by Kimberly Van Meter
49. If You Ask Me by Betty White
50. The Cat, The Professor and The Poison by Leann Sweeney
51. Throw Out Fifty Things by Gail Blanke
52. A Canterbury Crime by Brian Kavanagh
53. Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
54. Settling by Shelley Workinger
55. The Summoner by Layton Green
56. Ecstasy by Belle Andre
57. Season to Knit by Kate Jacobs
58. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
59. Touchdowns and Potions by Markee Anderson
60. Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
61. Foxy's Tale by LB Gschwandtner and Karen Cantwell
62. The Rebel by Julianne Maclean
63. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
64. Wanna Get Lucky? by Deborah Coonts
65. Always on Sunday by Michael Harris
66. A Veiled Deception by Annette Blair
67. Tempest in the Tea Leaves by Kari Lee Townsend
68. The Midnight Club by James Patterson
69. A Glazed Murder by Jessica Beck
70. A Dog Named Slugger by Leigh Brill
71. Dog On It by Spencer Quinn
72. The Egyptian by Layton Green
73. Mai Tai One On by Jill Marie Landis
74. Belleporte Summer by Laura Abbot
75. Thereby Hangs A Tail by Spencer Quinn
76. Wedlocked by Bonnie Trachtenberg
77. The Undertaker by William F. Brown
78. What Happens in Vegas by Natasha Deen
79. Liver Let Die by Liz Lipperman
80. To Fetch A Thief by Spencer Quinn
81. Secrets of Bella Terra by Christina Dodd
82. Classified As Murder by Miranda James
83. The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
84. Bingoed by Patricia Rockwell
85. A Life that Fits by Heather Wardell
86. Who Do, Voodoo? by Rochelle Staab
87. Double Cover by Sherban Young

So, I exceeded my goal and already read 12 more than in 2010. Another challenge completed :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a pretty impressive list! I will have to keep track of how many books I read in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne,

    That is some total Yvonne, very impressive and some fantastic titles.

    I could never hope to read that volume of books, as I generally get less than an hour a day, where I can shut myself away with a good book.

    Do you review all of those titles, or not?

    I try to publish my thoughts about each and every book I read, which also takes a long time.

    Well Done, that's another challenge done for the year, have you already decided on any for next year, or is it a little too soon for that?

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne - Yes, I do review most of the books I read.

    I've already signed up for 4 challenges for next year and I'm hosting 2. I'm sure I'll be joining more before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...good for you. That's alot of reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.