Saturday, November 26, 2011

Reading Challenge Addict Challenge

Reading Challenge Addict

Gee, like I could really pass up this one (Thanks alot, Cheryl!) LOL This sounds right up my alley!

This is hosted by Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books

I am a Reading Challenge Addict.

So we are challenging each of you who can also say that you also are a Reading Challenge Addict.

We'll be giving away prizes and recognizing those who are meeting their own expectations by completing the challenges they've entered.

How addicted are you?

Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

Rules:
We're not making this a difficult challenge, actually, it's going to be very simple!

This challenge will begin on January 1, 2012 and end on December 31, 2012.
Write a starting post joining the challenge and outlining your challenges.
Track all of your challenge accomplishments - good & bad.
Stop by to join us in the mini-challenges, updates & extra giveaways throughout the year.

Easy, right? Who wants to be in on the fun? What else will we be doing? We'll have giveaways for our participants to enter and unannounced special drawings for commenters on the site so be sure to leave your email address with your comment! Are you ready? Sign up here to enter:

I'm going with "In Flight" 11-15 challenges (I just know I'm going to regret this. LOL

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea for a reading challenge! I used to sign up for a lot of challenges. But now I know that I probably won't do them, so I try not to get in over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo..another addict!! Glad to meet you and so glad you have decided to join in on the fun!! Stop by often throughout the year and let us know your progress. Also, our resident Queen Addict Bev, usually will find more challenges for us to join.
    See you in a couple of weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.