Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2012 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge



I really didn't think I'd be joining many challenges this year, but that never lasts... I always join too many, but that's okay - I have fun with this.

I love romantic suspense, so this is a good one for me. It's hosted by Jamie at The Eclectic Bookshelf.

Rules:

Anyone can join
You don't need a blog to participate. For non-bloggers, please leave a comment with a link (if you review somewhere else) to the review or leave a list of the books you read on the monthly link up post.
Audio, ebooks, and bound books are ok.
No re-reads
Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky below.
Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Challenge Crossovers are ok.


Levels:

Level 1 - Read 4 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 2 - Read 10 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 3 - Read 14 Romantic Suspense novels
Level 4 - Read 15+ Romantic Suspense novels

I'm going to go for Level 2 and I'll be listing my books here...

1. Dead Locked by Amy Saunders (Click to read review.)
2. Ice Cold by Cherry Adair (Click to read review.)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.