Saturday, November 26, 2011

2012 Self-Published Reading Challenge




Since I've become addicted to ebooks, I've been reading many self-published authors so I thought this would be a good challenge for me. Here's the scoop...

Challenge Guidelines:

This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.

Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).

Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is self-published by the author.

You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Self-Published Reading Challenge.

You can move up levels, but no moving down.

Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year. This challenge is hosted by Sarah at Workaday Reads. If you'd like to join, head over there.

Levels:

Sentence - 5 books
Paragraph- 10 books
Page - 25 books
Chapter - 50 books
Short Story - 75 books
Novel - 100 books
Series - 150 books

I'm going with the Paragraph level (10 books)

1.  Ecstatic Evil by Amanda McNeil (Click for my review.)
2.  Dead Locked by Amy Saunders (Click for my review.)
3. A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes (Click for my review.)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm....looks to me like we have another challenge addict at this blog lol. And I have the help for you....just head on over to http://readingchallengeaddict.blogspot.com/ and join the group.

    We will cheer you on and help you locate more challenges...just what you need lol GL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm in! I just signed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the challenge. I hope you have fun with it and enjoy the books you read for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.