Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Karen Robards and Debbie Macomber - New Releases!

Karen Robards and Debbie Macomber have always been favorite authors of mine and now they have two new books coming out!  Thanks to Susan Grimshaw at Random House, I have been given permission to post these clips about their newest books!  I'm looking forward to reading them. 


THE LAST VICTIM:  on sale now!
Embeded Code:
Scribd link for a FREE Excerpt:
Embeded Scribd:
PLUS,
THE INN AT ROSE HARBOR – on sale today! 
Embeded Code:
Scribd FREE Excerpt link:
Embeded Scribd code:

3 comments:

  1. I love both of these authors!!! Both books sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These do sound good! Enjoy, Yvonne!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two different genres. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.