Monday, August 20, 2012

Musing Mondays - Rereading



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.





This week’s musing asks…

Have you ever reread a book and found that your opinion changed?

My answer...

Basically, I don't re-read books. I just don't have enough time with my huge TBR of books I haven't even read once yet. So, I'm going to answer this question in a different way - instead of focusing on a specific book, I'll focus on a genre.

I used to love sweet romances and could read a steady diet of them. These days, when I've tried, it would take me a long time to get through one. I'm being very general here but there are exceptions to this. These days I need my romances mixed with suspense.


Comments by ZingerBug.com

11 comments:

  1. totally agree...too many book waiting for me. rarely, very, very rarely would I ever reread a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Not enough time it seems to read the unread, never mind the already read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a re-reader of books either, like Caite, and Kaye I have to many books waiting to be read, no time for rereading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't reread a lot of books, but out of curiosity, I have done so with a few. And definitely, my tastes have changed. Sort of like our taste buds do with time.

    Here's MY MONDAY MUSINGS POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, my changes have also changed :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/musing-mondays_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do re-read but have not changed my opinion after re-reading...

    Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's difficult to find enough time to read, much less to re-read! But I do think I get more from the books I read, or occasionally re-read--now that I'm older.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to re-read but like you I just do not have the time these days

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've reread a few books that I skimmed through at first and then enjoyed on closer reading. Not many, but at least a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do reread favorite books, and so far have not been disappointed. My last re-read was Misery by SK and I loved it even more the second time around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.