Friday, August 17, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop - Week #75

Photobucket





This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements


1. I spend so much time working in a day that I don't have enough time to do the things I love to do.

2. I don’t like football but I love baseball.

3. When I watch the new Dallas TV show I ­­­­remember how much I loved the original in my younger days.

4. I have lots of change in my wallet. (I need to clean it out because it's getting too heavy to carry.)

8 comments:

  1. I will always choose basesball over football too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the exact same way while watching the New Dallas but I did enjoy the New Dallas,they did a great job of hooking me, I was pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about Dallas... they really did do a great job of recreating the older version.... now I can hardly wait for the next season...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Friday meme! Enjoy your weekend, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's too bad how work takes up so much time. I hope you can figure out ways to still do the things you enjoy. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like to watch football or baseball, but love to play baseball!
    I loved the original Dallas, and love the new one too!
    I always have gobs of change in my wallet.
    Here's My Answers

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved the old dallas show, which is why i dont want to watch the new one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hardly carry cash anymore, and change is one of the things I miss most about it. I love dropping change into my change jar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.