Monday, August 13, 2012

Musing Mondays - Snacking and Reading?



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.





This week’s musing asks…

Do you snack while you read? If so, what is your favorite reading snack?

My answer...

Short and sweet...no, I don't. I never liked to take a chance of getting crumbs in my books or dripping something on them. Even though I'm mainly using my e-readers now, I still don't want to mess them up with food smudges. Besides, since I've been on Weight Watchers, it's best for me to just concentrate on my reading and not my eating :)


10 comments:

  1. No "Guilty Pleasures" while you eat! I am a WW Lifetime Member, however, I still love my snacks now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Dripping would be so wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a point or two there!

    :D

    Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do tend to snack but have to set myself up in a position where I don't soil my pages. GL with weight watchers!! I need to get on a program before my son gets married, not sure yet though which diet to start. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't tend to eat while I read either. If I do eat it's usually a snack like trail mix or chips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do and it's bad cos there have been accidents

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a snacker when I read, either. I don't want to mess up my Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am guilty of eating while reading, once in a while, but nothing too messy. I like to keep my books clean, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I rarely snack while reading, but if I do it's something dry like snow pea crisps or Chex Mix(I like the Bold!!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.