Thursday, August 23, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun Blog Hop-Week #76

Photobucket





This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements


1. I hate watching the news. It's so depressing.

2. I have never been to ­­­­Europe.

3. The hobby I love the most is reading and one day I will read all the books in my TBR (okay, so that probably will never really happen. LOL).

4. My favorite store to shop at is Bath and Body Works because I love all the different scents. I can go crazy in that store.



5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about the news! I read my news so there's more information; I don't know if that's not worse than TV!

    Bath and Boy Works is a great store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the news,it is depressing. I know what you mean about that TBR shelf, I can't imagine mine being empty LOL.

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch the news either, except for weather sometimes since I live in Florida. Have to be prepared for hurricanes etc.!

    I'd love to get to all the books in my TBR pile....

    I love Bath & Body Works too! My daughter got me hooked on them.

    Here are my Answers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Europe either.
    I love Bath and Body Works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate watching the news too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.