Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Friday 56




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.


It's that simple.

I just started reading...




From 56% on my Kindle

Pulling out a chair, he sat and put a pair of wire-framed glasses on that should have made him look like a super geek. But he was more super geek on sexy steroids. Or the male version of sexy librarian.

6 comments:

  1. "...super geek on sexy steroids. Or the male version of sexy librarian." I like that description. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds kind of great....thanks for sharing, and now I'm curious!

    Here's mine: “WE ARE NOT OURSELVES”

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of librarian is he and where can I find him ^_^

    My BB & 56

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the first one in this series and can't wait to start to this one! Does the sexy male librarian mean the detective is gone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He sounds sexy... lol....

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.