Saturday, July 19, 2014

2014 Netgalley Reading Challenge Completed - Wrap Up

2014netgalleychallenge



I signed up to do the 11-15 level and I completed it.  I'm nowhere near what I should be at Netgalley as far as my feedback ratio goes, but at least I completed this challenge :)  Here's what I read....



1.  Zero-Degree Murder by M.L. Rowland (Click here for review.)

2.  Paws for Murder by Annie Knox (Click here for review.)

3. Murder with Ganache by Lucy Burdette (Click here to read review.)

4.  The Cat in the Window by Callie Smith Grant (Click here for review.)

5.  Tempting Fate by Jane Green (Click here for review.)

6.  Messenger by Craig Johnson (Click here for review.)

7.  Streak of Lightning by Clare O'Donohue (Click here for review.)

8.  Bloom and Doom by Beverly Allen (Click here for review.)

9. Mai Tai For Two by Delphine Dryden (Click here for review.)

10.  Guidebook to Murder by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for review.)

11.  Uncharted:  An On The Island Novella by Tracey Garves-Graves)

12.  Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews (Click here for review.)

13.  The 1st Victim by Tami Hoag (Click here for review.)

14.  Confession Is Murder by Peg Cochran (Click here for review.)

15.  The White Magic Five and Dime by Steve Hockensmith (Click here for review.)

4 comments:

  1. Great job! You got some great books too! There's several I passed over on NetGalley that after seeing your review are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the year's not over! You can still get more done. But you did well and made your goal, so be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the completion of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! It's hard to resist books on NetGalley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.