Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - July 23rd



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here' the next cozy I'm looking forward to...


 

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Whether it’s to satisfy a craving for chocolate or pick up the hottest new bestseller, the locals in charming West Riverdale, Maryland, are heading to Chocolates and Chapters, where everything sold is to die for…

Best friends Michelle Serrano and Erica Russell are celebrating the sweet rewards of their combined bookstore and chocolate shop by hosting the Great Fudge Cook-off during the town’s Memorial Day weekend Arts Festival. But success turns bittersweet when Main Street’s portrait photographer is found dead in their store, poisoned by Michelle’s signature truffles.

As suspicion mounts against Michelle, her sales begin to crumble and her career seems whipped. With Erica by her side, Michelle must pick through an assortment of suspects before the future of their dream store melts away…

FIRST IN A NEW SERIES


Published by:  Berkley
Release Date:  September 2014


7 comments:

  1. A bookstore chocolate store! I wish this was reality! Sounds like a fun read! Will definitely have to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds..promising.
    Best friends, a bookstore and chocolates...this sounds like a trap for crazy book ladies :D

    This I might actually read, awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bookstore and a chocolate shop! Wow, add some lattes on the side and you have me hooked and envious of them :) Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this one on Amazon recently. Yep, I'm waiting on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.