Monday, December 1, 2014

November Monthly Reads



I can't believe another month is over and 2014 is almost over. I have no idea where the time goes, but now we're in December and a new month begins. Here's what I read in November...

Just click on the titles to read my reviews...

Suede to Rest by Diane Vallere
Chorus Lines, Caviar and Corpses by Mary McHugh
12th of Never by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (audio)
Once Upon A Crime by Evelyn Cullet
If the Shoe Kills by Lynn Cahoon
Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (audio)
Forced Disappearance by Dana Marton
The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom (audio)
Frame Change by T'Gracie and Joe Reese
A Slice of Murder by Chris Cavender

5 comments:

  1. You read a lot in November. I only read four books, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure read a lot… I don't think I even read one this whole month… I feel like a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a terrific reading month. Happy (Cyber) Monday, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you read a lot. This was actually a slow month for me. I probably read about four or five books this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This year really has flown past!
    Happy December reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.