Sunday, December 14, 2014

2015 Where Are You Reading? Challenge




This is one of my favorite challenges.  I've joined the past couple of years and I have yet to visit all 50 states in the U.S., but I still enjoy this one and am signing up again for 2015.  This challenge is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  Check out her site for all the details.

Here's where I'll be tracking my progress...

Alabama: Fry Another Day by J.J. Cook (Click here for review.)

Alaska

Arizona:  Fool Me Once by Steve Hockensmith with Lisa Falco (Click here to read my review.)

Arkansas:

California:  Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

Colorado:  Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis (Click here to read my review.)

Connecticut:

Delaware

Florida:  Boca Undercover by Miriam Auerbach (Click here to read my review.)

Georgia:  Demise in Demin by Duffy Brown (Click here to read my review.)

Hawaii:

Idaho:

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa:  Admit to Mayhem by D.J. Adamson (Click here to read my review.)

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana:  The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young (Click here to read my review.)

Maine:  Buy A Whisker by Sofie Ryan (Click here to read my review.)

Maryland:

Massachusetts:  Fillet of Murder by Linda Reilly (Click here to read my review.)

Michigan:  Borrowed Crime by Laurie Cass (Click here to read my review.)

Minnesota:  Snow Way Out by Christine Husom (Click here to read my review.)

Mississippi

Missouri:  The Deep End by Julie Mulhern (Click here to read my review.)


Montana

Nebraska:

Nevada:

New Hampshire:

New Jersey: Community Affairs by Michele Lynn Seigfried (Click here to read my review.)

New Mexico

New York:  Perish in the Palm by Kari Lee Townsend (Click here to read my review.)

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio:  The Cake Therapist by Judy Fertig (Click here to read my review.)

Oklahoma:

Oregon:  Cat Man Deux by Maureen Murphy Williams (Click here to read my review.)

Pennsylvania:

Rhode Island

South Carolina:

South Dakota

Tennessee:  Death Before Decafe by Caroline Fardig (Click here to read my review.)

Texas: Bringing in the Thieves by Lora Lee (Click here to read my review.)

Utah

Vermont:  Unbelievable by Cindy Blackburn (Click here to read my review.)

Virginia:  Murder in the Arboretum by Christa Nardi (Click here to read my review.)

Washington:  A Killer Retreat by Tracy Weber (Click here to read my review.)

West Virginia

Wisconsin:

Wyoming:

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.