Friday, December 31, 2010

December Books and Happy New Year!

The last month of the year was a decent one for me. I read 7 books...

The Triplets First Thanksgiving by Cathy Gillen Thacker
Learn to Relax by C. Eugene Walker audio
Take the Monkeys and Run by Karen Cantwell
Snowbound Seduction by Helen Brooks
Boardwalk Empire by Nelson Johnson audio
Under Wraps by Joanne Rock
Simple Intent by Linda Sands

Three were Harlequins - I obviously tried to complete my own challenge at the end of the year, but was unsuccessful :)

All good books in December.

Myspace Comments
free graphics

4 comments:

  1. Take the Monkeys and Run? What a great title! Happy New Year and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an okay month for all the festivities that surrounded us.

    Happy New Year!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-monthly-news.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.