Sunday, December 26, 2010

Under Wraps by Joanne Rock




Genre: Romance
Publisher: Harlequin Blaze
Release Date: December 2010
Format: EBook

Marnie Wainwright may have lost her job, but she isn’t wasting any time crying over it. She opens her own travel agency, Lose Yourself, and is a huge success. Lose Yourself is a travel agency with a twist – it gives couples a chance to experience their own exotic fantasy escape. When Marnie discovers she’s the object of an investigation and being accused of embezzlement, she is forced to take a fantasy trip of her own.

Private Investigator, Jake Brennan, has been attracted to Marnie for months, but since she’s the person he’s investigating, he isn’t about to do anything to interfere with his job. Besides, he’s determined to prove her innocence and he needs to leave his emotions out of this to help her.

In order to clear Marnie of all charges, she and Jake take a wild fantasy trip of their own. They end up spending their Christmas at an inn that specializes in creating romantic fantasies. The sparks fly as Marnie and Jake have their own exciting fantasy and fight off the bad guys at the same time.

This was a hot romance with a bit of mystery thrown in. It made for a cute weekend read with a fun cast of characters. Even the secondary characters were intriguing to read about. I enjoyed this one.

For Reading Challenge:

Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge 2010

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw the cover as a tiny pic it looked like she was wearing a skirt, looked so nice :) made me wanna read it too lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.