Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Salon - November Wrap Up!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

I had a terrible reading month in November. All the books I read I enjoyed, but my numbers are way down. There's no way I will even reach 100 books this year. However, I did have fun with my reading this year and I guess that's what really counts.

Here's what I read this month...


Under Witch Moon by Maria E. Schneider - Excellent ebook
Solid by Shelley Workinger - Very good
The Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Liz Marklund - Excellent
Petchy Maligula by Stan Carter - Very good
Moon Called by Pamela Briggs (audio) - Good
The Triplet's First Thanksgiving by Cathy Gillen Thacker (HAR) - Loved it!

Total of 6 books.

9 comments:

  1. I had a slow reading month too, Yvonne. The holidays are just so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a slow one too, so you are not on your own. I may have read 10 but half of them were novellas and only under a hundred pages long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't added up my books for November...next year, I've decided to track my books (on my Curl up and Read blog) by month. This year, I lumped them all together, alphabetically. But I know my November numbers were down. I also did NaNoWriMo, which could be an excuse, except that I know I'm easily distracted right now.

    Here's my salon:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read three books in November. Two of those are Tintin albums and the third carried over from October!

    Right now I am happy to be back in the reading mode, although a bit slower!

    Here is my Weekly Geeks post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My numbers are down this year too but you're right - as long as you enjoyed what you read that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My November's reading was way down as well. I just started lisenting to The Postcard Killers on audio. The cover on the triplet's books is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's interesting that many people's numbers are down this year and in November, too. I guess it's just a combination of things...I don't expect December to be much better since it's the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its hard reading during the hectic holidays.
    I average 5 books a month. And so far I havent been able to read my 100 books a year goal. I just read at my own pace.

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.