Sunday, December 26, 2010

Arc Reading Challenge 2011



This is a great one for me because I end up reading more ARCs for reviews than anything else. This one is hosted by Teddy Rose at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time.

Here's the info...

Note: I use the term "ARC" loosely,any book a publisher or author gives you with the expectation that you review it, counts for this challenge.

The Levels

Level Bronze: .a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARCS must read all of the ARCS we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory b.

b. All of us who have or will have 12 or more than 12 ARCS must read and review at least 12.

Level Silver: Read 24 ARCS

Level Gold: Read 25 ARCS

Level Platinum: Read 30 or more ARCS


Rules:

* To sign up, leave a direct link to your blog post about this challenge. Please leave a comment as well.

* You don't have to make a list of which ARC's you plan to read, but you can if you want.

* If you choose a lower level, you can always change it to a higher level if you like. However, you cannot go from a higher level back down to a lower level.

* Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and Audio-books and ebooks are allowed as long as they are ARC's.

* Read the books and review them on your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can post your review on sites like Powells, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.

* Please subscribe to my blog, as I will be doing a monthly post with MR Linky. Please add your reviews for each month in MR Linky in the monthly post. For your Name, please use this format Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader). Please be sure to use the direct link to your review, not just to your blog. Then please leave a comment.

* HAVE FUN!

I'm going for the Bronze Level and will list my books here...

1. Bloated Goat by Manley Peterson Click for review
2. How Sweet it Is by Sophie Gunn Click for review
3. Indefensible by Pamela Callow Click for review
4. Soul Sacrifice by Leonore Elliot Click for review
5. The Innocent by Vincent Zandri Click for review
6. The Wishing Hour by Jewel Adams Click for review
7. Stir Until Thoroughly Confused by Heather Wardell Click for review
8. Vestal Virgin by Suzanne Tyrpak Click for review
9. Capable of Murder by Brian Kavanaugh Click for review
10. Embroidered Corpse by Brian Kavanaugh Click for review
11. Anasazi Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke Click for review
12. Fatal Embrace by Aris Whittier Click for review

2 comments:

  1. This is another challenge with a sense of humor. Love it! Good luck, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the challenge! I actually went through my current ARC's and have 29. I'm certain to get at least one more in 2011, so I'm going for the Platinum level :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.