Saturday, December 18, 2010

2011 TBR Lite Challenge



Okay, so I tried to cut back and tried to resist, but I guess I'm a reading challenge junkie at heart. I figure there are worse things to be addicted to then reading and challenges. LOL

This challenge I've joined the past two years. I haven't completed it yet, but I'll give it another try. It's hosted by MizB and you can sign up here.

CHALLENGE STARTS: January 1st, of the current year
CHALLENGE ENDS: December 31st, of the current year

For those who love the Original TBR Challenge, but need a little less “pressure” on their reading, the TBR Challenge *LITE* offers you that option!

You have your choice of ONE of the 3 options:

OPTION A: read 6 books in 12 months ~ your list of books CANNOT be changed, but you are allowed to have an “Alternates” list to choose from (like in the Original TBR Challenge).

OPTION B: read 6 books in 12 months ~ you CAN change your reading list throughout the year

OPTION C: make up a list of however many books you think you could get read in 12 months, as long as they are from your TBR stack/list, and then read them between January 1st and December 31st. You must have at least 3 books on your list.

Some Other General Guidelines:
- You are allowed to overlap with other challenges
- Audiobooks are allowed
- e-Books are allowed, but must still be books that you’ve wanted to read for at least 3, or more, months
- You should still have a list of books posted somewhere for others to see
- You don’t have to read your books in the order you put them on your list

I'm going with Option B. I need to be able to change books throughout the year :)

I'll list them here...

1. From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris Click for review
2. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris Click for review
3. Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris Click for review
4. Kiss the Girls by James Patterson Click for review
5. Dead As a Doornail by Charlaine Harris Click for review
6. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris Click for review

3 comments:

  1. I am addicted to reading challenges too! You would think that they would have some sort of professional help for people like us.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I think there would be a lot of people joining that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hysterical--TBR Lite! Love the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.