Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Happy Monday Everyone!

A pretty good week for me...




I finished reading...



I'm currently reading...


These are the books I'd like to read in December (and there will be more coming!).




What was your week like? What are you reading this week?


13 comments:

  1. Someone is in a cat mood :) Love the covers!

    Happy Thanksgiving and happy reading this week!!! The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are look like fun cosies!

    Have a great reading week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your December reads. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I love the cover of Catnapped, it's priceless! Cats are so good at that look where they've been caught out but still profess to have done nothing wrong. ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're current read sounds very good, I hope you enjoy it Yvonne :)
    Come see my It's Monday! post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of all your books...I think Whips, Cuffs, & Little Brown Boxes looks like fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover for "Heartache Hotel" looks great. Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great week. Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Murder, She Barked. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that an item of ladies' underwear in the cat's mouth? Found this blog Via Linky Tools.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.