Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - November 20th


It's been a long time since I did this meme, but here I am again.

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I'm very eagerly awaiting this book...





How could I possibly resist a brand new cat cozy mystery series?
Publication Date: April 2014

Here's the synopsis from Goodreads...


Sarah Grayson is the happy proprietor of Second Chance, a charming shop in the oceanfront town of North Harbor, Maine. At the shop, she sells used items that she has lovingly refurbished and repurposed. But her favorite pet project so far has been adopting a stray cat she names Elvis.

Elvis has seen nine lives—and then some. The big black cat with a scar across his nose turned up at a local bar when the band was playing the King of Rock and Roll’s music and hopped in Sarah’s truck. Since then, he’s been her constant companion and the furry favorite of everyone who comes into the store.

But when Sarah’s elderly friend Maddie is found with the body of a dead man in her garden, the kindly old lady becomes the prime suspect in the murder. Even Sarah’s old high school flame, investigator Nick Elliot, seems convinced that Maddie was up to no good. So it’s up to Sarah and Elvis to clear her friend’s name and make sure the real murderer doesn’t get a second chance.

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun kitty >^..^< mystery. Can't help lovin' those furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cat cozy series...thanks for bringing this one to my attention. I'll be waiting for it to become available too.

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/11/waiting-on-wednesday-not-without-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I must read this one. The Maine setting, the shop of secondhand goodies....and the cat. Thanks for sharing! And for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for a cozy too, without the cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to wait, but now have all day to read! woot!!

    lindarb49@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.