Saturday, November 16, 2013

2014 Netgalley Reading Challenge

2014netgalleychallenge



I was so happy to see that someone is hosting this for next year.  Like the host, Ariel Avalon, I always see monthly challenges to catchup on Netgalley reviews but the timing was never right for me.  I really wanted a yearly challenge.  (Yes, I went a little crazy on the "request" button over at Negalley and now I'm desperate to catch up.  The point of this goal is to get our feedback rations closer to Netgalley's recommeded 80%.  I have a long way to go, but this will help me to focus a bit better.

I'm going for the 11-15 Hard level and will list my reads here:

1.  Zero-Degree Murder by M.L. Rowland (Click here for review.)

2.  Paws for Murder by Annie Knox (Click here for review.)

3. Murder with Ganache by Lucy Burdette (Click here to read review.)

4.  The Cat in the Window by Callie Smith Grant (Click here for review.)

5.  Tempting Fate by Jane Green (Click here for review.)

6.  Messenger by Craig Johnson (Click here for review.)

7.  Streak of Lightning by Clare O'Donohue (Click here for review.)

8.  Bloom and Doom by Beverly Allen (Click here for review.)

9. Mai Tai For Two by Delphine Dryden (Click here for review.)

10.  Guidebook to Murder by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for review.)


11.  Uncharted:  An On The Island Novella by Tracey Garves-Graves)

12.  Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews (Click here for review.)

13.  The 1st Victim by Tami Hoag (Click here for review.)

14.  Confession Is Murder by Peg Cochran (Click here for review.)

15.  The White Magic Five and Dime by Steve Hockensmith (Click here for review.)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with this one! NetGalley can be a dangerous place. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it! NetGalley is definitely tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I need to sign up for this one. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so addicted to Netgalley, I definitely need to sign up for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.