Sunday, November 3, 2013

2014 Mount TBR Reading Challenge



I'm always trying to knock books off my TBR, because it's so large, but I never seem to succeed. In 2014, I'm going to try harder.  So, I'm signing up for this one...

It's hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block  and you can check out the rules over there.  I'm signing up for...


Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s

and will list my books here....

1. Stealing Home by Jennifer Seasons (Click here for review.)

2. The Diva Takes the Cake by Krista Davis (Click here for review)

3.  Nine Lives Last Forever by Rebecca M. Hale (Click here for review.)

4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.


3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.