Saturday, November 2, 2013
2014 What An Animal Reading Challenge VII
Welcome to the 2014 What an Animal Reading Challenge VII. The challenge will begin on January 1st. Read on for more details...
The rules are really simple...
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
Level 1 - Read up to 6 books
Level 2 - Read 7-12
Level 3 - Read 13 or more
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. That’s a full year to read at least 6 books (you can read more if you’d like).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to. If you don't have a blog, just post in the comment section that you'd like to join. You can post your books in there. Or you can sign up by joining my group on Goodreads for this challenge by clicking here.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
If you'd like to sign up, please use Mr. Linky below. Please link directly to your post about the challenge and not to your main blog page.
There will be one linky to sign up, one linky for completed reviews and one linky for completed challenge wrap up posts.
Sign up below to join the challenge! Please link directly to your post about the challenge and not to your main blog page.
Post your links for completed reviews below!
Post the link for your wrap up posts below
I will list what I read as I read them here...
1. Paws for Murder by Annie Knox (Click here for review.)
2. Lending A Paw by Laurie Cass (Click here for review.)
3. The Cat in the Window by Callie Smith Grant (Click here for review.)
4. Ghost Cat: Midnight Paws (Click here for review.)
5. The Whole Cat and Caboodle by Sofie Ryan (Click here for review.)
6. Maltipoos Are Murder by Jacqui Lane (Click here for review.)