Saturday, April 11, 2015

2015 Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge - Completed


My first reading challenge completed in 2015 is my very own Cruisin Thru the Cozies.  It shouldn't come as a big surprise to my regular readers that a cozy challenge would be one of my first to finish.  Of course that doesn't mean I'm finished with cozies for the year.  Far from it :)



I completed Level 3 and these are the books I read...

1)  Murder in the Arboretum by Christa Nardi (Click here to read my review.)

2)  A Killer Retreat by Tracy Weber (Click here to read my review.)

3)  Fry Another Day by J.J. Cook (Click here for review.)

4)  Community Affairs by Michele Lynn Seigfried (Click here to read my review.)

5)  Flamenco, Flan, and Fatalities by Mary McHugh (Click here to read my review.)

6)  The Deep End by Julie Mulhern (Click here to read my review.)

7)  Borrowed Crime by Laurie Cass (Click here to read my review.)

8) Bringing in the Thieves by Lora Lee (Click here to read my review.)

9)  Unbelievable by Cindy Blackburn (Click here to read my review.)

10)  Cat Man Deux by Maureen Murphy Williams (Click here to read my review.)

11)  The Mysterious Doll by Linda Weaver Clarke (Click here to read my review.)

12)  Snow Way Out by Christine Husom (Click here to read my review.)

13)  Threads of Deceit by Mae Fox and Jan Fields (Click here to read my review.)

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I see a few titles I want to check out. I'm way behind on my reading, but hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.