Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - April 22nd



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is one of my favorite cozy series...



Synopsis from Goodreads...

In the latest from the author of The Cat, the Vagabond and the Victim, a feline with a penchant for pilfering ends up unearthing a deadly mystery.…

Jillian Hart and Tom are finally tying the knot, but first they need to make sure Tom’s stepson, Finn, is as comfortable as possible in the lake house they will all call home. So when it becomes clear that Finn has fallen for a pretty cat from the Mercy Animal Sanctuary, Jillian and Tom readily agree to make room for one more—even though the tortoiseshell kitty is a notorious kleptomaniac.

So far, the cat has sneaked out of the adoption center time after time, bringing back trinkets, shoelaces, and socks. But when she brings back an antique locket, Finn enlists Tom’s and Jillian’s sleuthing skills. They hope to return the treasured item to its owner, but their search for answers is sidetracked when a body is found. Still, their sneaky cat’s find may just lead them to a killer.…

Publisher: NAL
Release Date: August, 2015

What are you waiting to read?

9 comments:

  1. This series is on my TBR list--I even have the first book.

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-truth-according-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does look like fun! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy.

    Here's mine: “THE RACE FOR PARIS”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Sweeney's previous series about a PI who specialized in adoption cases but have never read any from this one. This sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book reminds me of a story I heard on the news about a cat in a nearby neighborhood. He would sneak out every night after dark and steal anything his neighbors left outside that was light enough for him to carry in his mouth. Mostly shoes and toys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is perfect for this time of the year. Yvonne, I hope you'll enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a nice cozy. I'm trying not to peek at Amazon for up and coming books because my TBR mountain is outta control already...lol.
    Happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! I've not heard of this one as it's not my typical read but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.