Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - April 29th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Not a cozy this week. I've always been a huge James Patterson fan but recently have gotten away from his books in favor of cozies. I just saw this one and it looks wonderful...




Synopsis from Goodreads...

It has an ocean-front view, a private beach--and a deadly secret that won't stay buried.

Noah Walker isn't superstitious. But there's one beach house in Bridgehampton that has a troubling history of violence and mystery: when Noah was a kid, No. 7 South Ocean burned down in a devastating fire, killing the couple trapped inside. Investigators had no explanation for what happened, and many believe it was no accident. Rebuilt after the fire, the gorgeous, ocean-front property is still known by locals as The Murder House.

Now, sixteen years later, a powerful Hollywood player and his mistress are found dead in The Murder House--and the police unearth proof that the couple is undeniably linked to Noah's past. To prove his innocence, Noah must uncover the house's dark secrets--and reveal his own.


Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Release Date: September 28, 2015

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read James Patterson in years but this sounds great! Definitely adding to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does sound good. I do still read a little bit of Patterson, but very sporadically. Putting this one on my list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this one does sound good! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “BLACK-EYED SUSANS”

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.