It's been 7 years since I started this blog. I can't believe how time flies! I've met so many wonderful new friends through this blog and "discovered" so many great "new-to-me" authors. It's been fun...crazy and busy, but lots of fun.
For those who don't know, this blog was named after one of my cats, Socrates. He's the handsome guy on my sidebar. Sadly, we lost him 3 years ago.
Blogging has been a learning experience and has helped me to expand on my number one hobby - reading. Mainly I read cozy mysteries, but I do occasionally branch out into other genres like romantic suspense. Blogging has also introduced me to reading challenges which have been fun. They also help me to focus and read books that are in my TBR.
I appreciate all of you that come to my blog to comment or just read my posts. You're what makes me keep going with this and as a thank you I am hosting a giveaway. I'm giving away four of my favorite cozy mysteries to one lucky winner...
Here are the details...One person will win the four paperback copies of the books above.
Just a few simple rules...
1) You must fill out the rafflecopter form below.
2) Contest is open to anyone over 18 years old
3) US Residents Only (I'm sorry to the international readers!)
4) For one extra entry: Tweet about this giveaway.
5) For one extra entry: Leave a comment and say hello.
6) For one extra entry: Follow this blog...old followers, too! Just let us know how you follow and under what name.
7) For one extra entry: Follow me on Twitter.
8) For one extra entry: Follow or friend me on Goodreads
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
The giveaway begins on May 29thth (midnight est) and ends on June 5th (midnight est).
The winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter. The winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. I will announce the winner here on my blog.
a Rafflecopter giveaway