Saturday, May 2, 2015

Monthly Wrap Up - April 2015



I can't believe another month is over, but it is.  Here's what I read in April...


Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Threads of Deceit by Mae Fox and Jan Fields
Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Demise in Denim by Duffy Brown
Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Buy A Whisker by Sofie Ryan
The Cozy Cookbook by Cozy Authors
Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston (review to come)






2 comments:

  1. You're really making progress on the Agatha Raisin series. :) I read the first book and liked it, I'll read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome! M.C Beaton & Duffy Brown are always fun reads!
    Happy May reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.