Thursday, May 7, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #212

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:

  1. When I feel stressed out I like to read.

  2. Rocky Road is my favorite flavor of ice cream.

  3. If I could add one thing to my house it would be a garage.

  4. I would plant nothing in my garden but not because I don't like flowers, it's because I do not have a green thumb.


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.