It's Top Ten Tuesday again. It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is interesting...
Who are the top ten books you'd like to meet?
These are my choices in no particular order...
1) James Patterson - I've been a huge fan for years and I think he'd be an interesting person to talk to.
2) Janet Evanovich - Another author I've loved for years. I want to know who she wants Stephanie Plum with - Ranger or Morelli? She needs to pick one :)
3) Charlaine Harris - I'd love to know her thoughts about the way TV played out the Sookie Stackhouse series and if that's what she had in mind.
4) Tess Gerritsen - I've enjoyed her books in the past and would love to hear her thoughts about the TV show Rizzoli and Isles.
5) Elin Hilderbrand - I enjoy her beach reads very much. I'm hoping to catch up with them this summer.
6) Debbie Macomber - She's a sentimental choice as she is one of the authors who helped start my reading addiction.
7) Shirley Rousseau Murphy - Her Joe Grey mysteries are what started me loving cat mysteries. I want to know if there's a Joe Grey in her life (Joe is the cat hero of the series for those who don't know :) )
8) Spencer Quinn - My first mystery dog series and I love it! I'd love Chet to meet my kitty girls and see that cats aren't so bad :)
9) Joyce and Jim Lavene - One of my favorite cozy author writing teams. They write many cozy mystery series and I've loved all the ones that I've read.
10) Nora Roberts - Like Debbie Macomber, Nora Roberts is one of the authors that hooked me on reading. So this is another sentimental choice.
Who would you like to meet?