This is my first time participating in this meme. I've seen it around and never had a chance to participate. It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. My first one happens to be a difficult one to answer, but here it goes...
What are the top ten books you will probably never read?
1. Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse and Breaking Dawn - I read the first two books in the Twilight series and they really didn't grab me like it did everyone else. So, I seriously doubt I'll be finishing this series.
2. E.L. James' books from the Fifty Shades series (after #1) - I read the first one and had trouble finishing it (although I did read the whole thing) and am not interested in reading anymore.
3. Political memoirs - Boring to me!
4. Classics - I always say I'm going to read the classics, but I never have time for them. I'm more of a modern day reader. (Although Jane Austen still has a chance to be read by me.)
5. Harry Potter Series - No interest in this series at all.
6. Historicals - I keep saying I'm going to read an historical romance, but I never have time. Like I said above, I'm more of a modern day reader and prefer the contemporaries.
7. Young Adult - I've read a couple and they are "ok", but it's not really a genre that interests me very much.
8. Biographies - Unless they are an auto-biography of a celebrity I like, I don't bother with biographies.
9. The Walking Dead books - I absolutely love the series, but prefer not to read it.
10. Outlander series - Now, this is a difficult one because I really, really want to read these books. It's all about lack of time for me because these books are just so long. I prefer books in the 250-350 page range and these books are in the 1000+ range. It will take me forever to read them.
Okay, that's what I came up with for now. What's on your list?