Monday, May 25, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


It's Top Ten Tuesday again.   It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



Today's topic is...

Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads

I love this topic because I love summer reads!  I can't wait to travel the blogs and see what everyone is planning to read this summer.  Some of these are for reviews, others already on my Kindle and some are on my wishlist.  I probably won't get to reading them all but I hope to read at least a few of them.  Oddly enough, not one of these are cozy mysteries.

1.  The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer



2.  Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews













3.  Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis



4.  Island Refuge by Kimberly Rose Johnson













5.  One Year by Mary McDonough



6  All of Me by Jennifer Bernard



7.  Barefoot Elin Hilderbrand



8. Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax



9. Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams



10. The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna Van Praag




5 comments:

  1. Those look like perfect summer books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice list and such pretty covers. All fresh and bright and summery looking. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew your list would be terrible for my TBR! I pretty much want all of these. The Dress Shop of Dreams looks good and Ten Beach Road and Island Refuge and One Year and of course anything by Shalvis and...okay you get the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Tiny Little Things is on my TBR too. There is a great variety of books for your bag this summer. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, not a single cozy mystery in the lot. :D How'd that happen? LOL I hope you get a chance to read them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.