It's Top Ten Tuesday again. It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's topic is...
Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads
I love this topic because I love summer reads! I can't wait to travel the blogs and see what everyone is planning to read this summer. Some of these are for reviews, others already on my Kindle and some are on my wishlist. I probably won't get to reading them all but I hope to read at least a few of them. Oddly enough, not one of these are cozy mysteries.
1. The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer
2. Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
3. Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis
4. Island Refuge by Kimberly Rose Johnson
5. One Year by Mary McDonough
6 All of Me by Jennifer Bernard
7. Barefoot Elin Hilderbrand
8. Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax
9. Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams
10. The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna Van Praag